MY DREAMS

HOPE AND DREAMS

Hello!! My name is Zidane Muhammad Alfarisi. Usually called Dane or Zidan. I am 17 years old. I attended school in SMA 3 Bandung, one of the most favorite schools in Bandung, which many people dream of being able to go to school there. My house is quite far from the school, passing through 2 cities, namely Cimahi City and Bandung City. My school is approximately 16 KM from my house. However, it did not decrease my enthusiasm to keep learning because it was a challenge for me to be able to improve my business.

The lessons I like are mathematics and biology. Although I am not great at math, but I like working on math problems. I like biology too because in biology I learn many things from the smallest, namely cells that look small and simple even though they are very complex. I am also quite accomplished in biology. I was the first winner in the Biology Competition (COSMIC) at the State Islamic University (UIN BANDUNG). In addition, I was also the runner-up in the medical competition held at UNPAD. I also won second place in the Dentistry competition at UNPAR. Finally, I have also managed to pass the National Science Olympiad at the provincial level. I hope to continue to the national level.

I have several advantages. First, I have a lot of life principles among them, which is what I am maintaining is honest. I have the principle of always behaving honestly. I rarely cheat because I realize that I can and I want to have a pure value as a result of my efforts. I am also the person if I have a vision or goal, have a great determination and earnest in achieving that goal. I am also quite skilled in organizational matters. I was trusted by my friends to be the chair of several extracurricular activities, such as being the general chair of the Student Voice of Debate extracurricular, vice chairman of the Trilogy extracurricular, and Chair of the extracurricular Department of the Muslim Youth Community. Besides that, I also want to be able to help and be useful to others. Besides that, I am a person who has high curiosity and always wants to try new things.

I also have some disadvantages. I am a bit shy when I meet new people, but if I am familiar, I can be a good friend. I am also quite stubborn, but I try to always listen to others. I also sometimes like to hang around playing mobile for hours. Besides that, I also sometimes have prejudice towards others where it is not good for me. However, behind all that I tried to correct my shortcomings so that my shortcomings could be an additional point for me.

As I said before, if I have a goal, I will be serious in achieving that goal. I have big dreams, that is, I want to be able to travel around the world. Like my father who has been abroad a lot, I also want to be able to go to many countries to learn many things, especially learning about Islam in other countries. In addition, I also want to be able to study at universities in Japan, including the University of Tokyo or Kyoto University or other universities in Japan. Because I have a dream to be able to study in Japan and meet one of my idol characters, namely Masashi Kishimoto, Naruto comic creator. To be able to go to school in Japan, I hope I can get a Mitsui Bussan scholarship or a Monbukagakusho scholarship.

I also have a passion in business. I have the desire to be able to have my own business where from my business this can open jobs for people in need. In addition, I am also interested in new innovations where I also have a dream to build a new start-up and become a developer. I want to be able to advance this Indonesian nation and be able to benefit families, communities and the State.

Komentar